Welcome to the Ministry Partner Program
Savvy donors are taking advantage of recent tax legislation to make the most of their charitable giving. Ministries can help their donors by informing them of some of these strategic tools. The financial experts at NCF have put together a guide to help you talk with your donors about giving strategically.
The NCF Ministry Partner Program is our strategy for getting the word out so that no donor misses these incredible opportunities. The program includes six strategic elements:
- A customized Tax-Smart Giving Strategies Book for your ministry
- Training for your board and ministry staff
- Direct support from NCF in donor meetings (at the request of the ministry)
- Speaking at your ministry events related to tax-smart giving strategies
- An NCF Single Charity Fund for receiving stock and IRA gifts (if needed)
- Direct Deposit for Grants Made from NCF Donors
For questions, contact Bryan Feller at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is NO COST for participation.
If you participated in the Ministry Partner Program last year, we will send you an updated book this year.
If this is your first time participating, simply fill out the form below. Please only upload high-resolution images. It typically takes 3-10 business days to get your customized Tax-Smart Giving Strategies book from the time of your submission. Please do not make partial submissions. We will only start working on your Playbook when we receive all of your information.