Be an Answer to Prayer
As we face uncertainty in these coming days, we want to remain a steady presence for you during this time. We are praying for you and your families, the communities we live in, and all those affected around the world.
Please know that we are here for you in any way you need. We are working remotely, and both our national and local teams are committed to normal operations, including processing contributions and distributing grant checks to your favorite charities. And of course your Giving Fund portal provides you with 24/7 access to your Fund.
Supporting one another, ministries, and nonprofits has always been on our heart. As both individual and community needs increase, the churches and ministries we care about will need us now more than ever. Here are some practical ways you can make a difference starting today:
- Check on your neighbors, family and friends. See if there are needs you can meet and do it (e.g. pick up some groceries or prescriptions for them).
- Check-in with a ministry. Many ministries have had to quickly adjust their programs or way of serving. A quick, encouraging call can make a big difference.
- Be a solution. Ask charities if it would help if you changed how and when you give. If you typically make a year-end gift, consider spreading it out and sending a grant to them now.
- Pray for ministries. Prayer works! As we have more time at home and in solitude, let’s use this time to pray and see how God moves.
We will be reaching out to simply check-in over the coming days. Until then we want to encourage you to share specific prayer requests. We would consider it a privilege to hear from you and take your requests to God in prayer. Please share an immediate request by sending an email to email@example.com.
If God is nudging you to take action, reach out to our team. We are here to help you maximize your impact.
- John Putnam, President: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Brandon Davis, Executive Operations Director: email@example.com
- Shelley Moreau, Director of Giver Services (Charlotte): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Richard Newton, Regional Director: email@example.com
- Madison Hoell, Director of Giver Services (Raleigh): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alden Anderson, Executive Assistant to John Putnam: email@example.com
- Yassi Orellana, Executive Assistant to Brandon Davis: firstname.lastname@example.org
Many blessings from your NCF Carolinas Team.