How We Serve Advisors
We serve to encourage and equip advisors to capture unique value and opportunities in their practice and to enhance the generosity and charitable giving of their clients
Helping you encourage families in their stewardship – joining with you and your team to design customized presentations and illustrations for use in your client conversations and meetings and we are available to meet together with a family, business or prospect as needed
Helping you mobilize resources for impact – helping you and your clients explore how to give to ministry, education, culture, environment, poverty, justice, and many other areas via the latest trends and opportunities in generosity and charitable giving, such as:
• Non-Cash giving – using non-cash assets, such as land, real estate and private business interests, that may provide greater giving impact and tax savings in addition to cash giving
• Donor-Advised Fund (NCF Giving Fund) – providing Giving Funds to build a platform for family charitable planning, goal setting and tracking, focused community impact, family involvement, online and mobile tools, along with administrative ease in your clients’ charitable giving, along with many other charitable planning ideas
• Coaching – consulting with you around opportunities to add enhanced conversations into your client process and annual review meetings for building deeper client relationships through generosity
• “Lunch & Learn” – providing tailored content for ongoing education in a casual lunch setting
• Personal client meetings – a one-on-one conversation with individuals, couples or business, designed to enhance their journey of stewardship, in and through, family, business and community and creating deliverables to your client to assist you and your team in your service to your clients.
• Journey of Generosity Experience (JOG) – a 22-hour overnight experience for you and a group of 6-8 client couples exploring financial stewardship and biblical generosity. We also have a JOG “Event” Experience which has less formatted content to allow time for a relationship building outing for you and your clients – popular options include golf, sporting clays, fishing, hunting, theater, etc.
• Facilitate Family Meetings – creating custom agendas and content to accompany you for family meetings to discuss various related topics – Legacy, Stewardship, Biblical Generosity, etc.
• Technical & Interpersonal support – from our national and regional tax, legal and planning experts to assist in advanced planning and uniquely assisting in communicating through individual, family and generational Kingdom conversations.
• Speaking – at your local, regional or national meetings on many topics around generosity, giving trends, leadership and financial stewardship and provide accompanying programs and materials for breakout” sessions – (CE and/or CLE may be available)
• Online resources – please explore our website to see our videos, blog, concept summaries and more to make it easy to share about generosity to you and your clients.