NCF Carolinas Hurricane Florence Relief Fund
With our communities still reeling from Hurricane Florence, and another storm in the forecast, NCF Carolinas is mobilizing resources for victims with the creation of the Hurricane Florence Relief Fund. The purpose of this fund is to provide NCF givers and advisors an opportunity to give to a single fund that will grant resources to multiple relief organizations.
Our experienced NCF research team has compiled a list of charities that are actively mobilizing volunteers, supplies, and critical support for victims of the storms. All of the them are public charities with 501(c)(3) status who also align with NCF’s core beliefs and values.
The NCF Carolinas team is ready to match donations up to $10,000. If you have a Giving Fund, you can make easily make a fund-to-fund transfer:
- Log in to your Fund to view the Transfer page.
- Under the Select a Fund dropdown menu, select Other and enter the Fund name and ID: The NCF Carolinas Hurricane Florence Relief Fund and 2675504.
- Enter the grant amount and choose the timing.
- Add any special instructions (optional).
- Tap the Request Transfer button.
We encourage you to share this with friends and family, and if they don’t have a Giving Fund, they can use the donate button below to make a gift.
Our prayer is that efforts like this fund and others will result in an abundance of resources from the biblical generosity of the NCF community. If you have questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to our team.