Below are a number of resources and informational materials, along with a CGA calculator, to help you understand and market CGAs to your supporters/clients. The following documents reflect the most up-to-date policies regarding CGAs through NCF.
Explanatory Video from a Ministry That Uses NCF for CGA Administrative Services
CGAs and Ministries Introduction
CGA Administrative Services Packet
- CGA Administrative Services Summary
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- State Registrations
- ACGA Rate Charts: Single Life | Two Life
- Reinsurance Information
- Policies and Fees
- Sample CGA Application and Disclosure Form
- Sample CGA Illustration
- Sample Correspondence
- NCF Single-Charity Fund Application
- The Essential Guide to NCF’s Giving Solutions
- NCF CGA Engagement Agreement
- What Happens if the Annuitant Dies Early?
Articles for Your Newsletters
CGA Service Packet Disclosure
You could consider the above items as an online “packet” of information. The “Ministry Inquiry Cover Letter” is to you, and each of the other items listed is an “enclosure.” Most items are for your information only, with the CGA Application and Disclosure Form being the primary item you would need to supply to your donor.
(NCF will supply you with an electronic copy of the CGA Application and Disclosure form, with your ministry’s name inserted where indicated. The additional items contain information primarily for your use and understanding as you work with NCF and as you relate with your donor.)
CGA State Disclosures
- California Disclosure: Annuities are subject to regulation by the State of California. Payments under this agreement, however, are not protected or otherwise guaranteed by any government agency or the California Life and Health Insurance Guarantee Association.
- South Dakota Disclosure: Charitable gift annuities are not regulated by and are not under the jurisdiction of the South Dakota division of insurance.
- Oklahoma Disclosure: A charitable gift annuity is not regulated by the Oklahoma Insurance Department and is not protected by a guaranty association affiliated with the Oklahoma Insurance Department.
You can use the following calculator to help with giving scenarios for your supporters.