COVID-19: Nonprofit Resources
The National Christian Foundation of Houston has compiled the following resources for the benefit of churches and nonprofits in the wake of COVID-19 and the CARES Act.
Nonprofit & Ministry Resources:
- The National Council of Nonprofits is continuously collecting up-to-date information and resources that nonprofits can use to prepare and respond to impacts of COVID-19. You can view the current information here.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy breaks down the Stimulus Bill and its implications for non-profit organizations here.
- The Nonprofit Learning Lab has ample virtual live training opportunities and free resources that might be useful as you adapt to COVID-19. Trainings focus on fundraising, board development, volunteer management, marketing, social media, organizational leadership, and capacity building. There are virtual live events throughout April, and you can learn more here.
If your church (or one you’re familiar with) is struggling to adapt to virtual ministry, the following resources may be useful:
- For assistance with technology for virtual services, small groups, or outreach, please reach out to Tommy Rosson at Houston Responds (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Life.Church is also offering all sorts of free ministry content for churches, from plug-and-play youth services to sermons and creative resources. You can learn more here.