2018 Fall Lunch Event
You’re invited to our Fall Generosity Event featuring Jay Bennett, Board Chair for National Christian Foundation and The Halftime Institute
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
12 pm – 1:30 pm
Dallas Country Club Ballroom
Jay recently published the book How Much is Enough. In it, Jay poses the question of what it looks like to have money, but not be ruled by it and use it to to serve God and love God.
Jesus himself recognizes this is a real challenge. He gives us fair notice that there is an “eye of the needle” through which we cannot pass if earthly riches are our master. But when you pursue God’s true riches, you discover his divine treasure chest full of:
- a deep and relational knowledge that you are loved by God who will never leave you or forsake you.
- deeper manifestations of the fruit of the Spirit in your life
- increasing impact in the earth for kingdom purposes
- repeated and often serendipitous demonstration of God’s goodness and the fulfillment of His promises
- greater attentiveness and guidance from His voice
- diminishing concern about others’ opinions, accomplishments, and wealth
- a release of your creative DNA to use your experience in serving others
Join us as Jay leads us in this thought-provoking discussion and its application.
*This event is part of the ministry of the National Christian Foundation of North Texas. There is no charge to attend, and it is not a fundraiser. We do not solicit donations or allow solicitations at our events.