Ministry Resources: Successfully Leading and Fundraising During Challenging Times
At the National Christian Foundation we believe God has called us to come alongside non-profit leaders with the charitable expertise needed to engage major donors in vibrant, non-cash giving programs that produce significant results.
Our recent seminar, “Successfully Leading and Fundraising During Challenging Times”, addressed the topics of:
- Asset-based giving
- How to reach high-capacity donors
- When to engage NCF’s gift planning team
Watch a recording of the seminar here:
Here is a list of the resources referenced:
- The Major Gifts Guide for Charities
- Stock giving: A smarter way to make an impact
- 100% AGI giving opportunity for 2021
- The CARES Act: What it means for your giving
- Using your business to fund charity
- Using your real estate to fund charity
- Using real estate income to fund charity
- The NCF Generosity Library
About Matt Wimmer
A former registered investment advisor Matt has founded financial firms, managed thriving ministries, and is a Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy. Matt has a great passion for generosity, his wife Cindy, and their three children.
About National Christian Foundation
With over 13 Billion in grants to charities since 1982 NCF is the largest Christian giving charity in the world. 63,000 charities and churches are supported through NCF.