Advisors: Don’t Miss Our Year-End Giving Guidelines
As you start preparing your clients for the holiday season, we want you to feel prepared too. We know this time of year gets busy with checklists, meetings, and deadlines, so we’ve made it easy for you and your clients this year with two helpful resources:
- Your Guide to the Giving Season booklet. Full of inspirational and practical wisdom, this Guide will encourage your clients in many ways this holiday season. It ties the heart and mind together, so your clients can thoughtfully plan their giving with you and intentionally connect with family during this time of year.
- NCF 2019 Year-end Deadlines quick reference guide. This calendar of 2019 giving deadlines will help you plan all your clients’ year-end NCF gifts in advance. We want you to feel prepared and equipped as we enter the final quarter of 2019, so be sure to have a look at these key dates for your upcoming client conversations.
With these tools, we hope you’ll feel more equipped to guide your clients in their various giving strategies as they pray and consider the causes and charities they’d like to impact this holiday season.
And if you’re looking for more fuel for you client conversations, check out our Top 7 Advisor Articles of 2019 – full of rich content, expanded learnings, and new approaches from our team of experts, these articles and stories will support you and your clients as we approach the holidays.
- Maximizing charitable tax benefits, even if you don’t itemize
- 5 questions to initiate conversations about biblical generosity with your family
- 5 generosity principles to discuss with your clients
- How to get the joy back in your giving
- Turn your client’s highly appreciated securities into charitable assets
- 3 ways to prepare heirs for wise wealth transfer
- So you’ve missed an opportunity to give an asset; now what?
Don’t hesitate to reach out if we can help in any way – we look forward to hearing what the holidays hold!
The NCFSF Team