Throughout history, placing a cornerstone has been the first and most important act in the building of anything great. A cornerstone in an ancient building isn’t symbolic. It gives strength and support to the whole structure.
In this same spirit, we designed the Cornerstone Fund to provide a strong foundation for your long-term charitable giving strategy. This is a personalized donor-advised fund that offers key advantages along with the flexibility and innovations you expect from NCF.
With a team of like-minded experts at your side, you’ll experience personalized local service, significant tax benefits, reduced administration, opportunities to connect with givers who share a common mission, and much more.
When you open a Cornerstone Fund with NCF, you join a community of Christian families who are experiencing extraordinary joy in their generosity and impacting the causes they love. Some of its powerful benefits include:
- Charitable planning: Refine your generosity calling and strategy with help from NCF’s local and national expert charitable planners.
- Family Giving Funds: Encourage and engage another generation of generosity by opening no-cost Giving Funds (donor-advised funds) for your children and grandchildren who are 18-26 years old.
- International granting: Send support quickly, safely, and cost-efficiently to qualified overseas charities, including your first grant free.
- Personal service: Let your NCF team handle all the details of your giving, including charity vetting, grants, contributions, and much more.
- Unique connections: Be part of a community of thousands of families like you who share a common mission, and enjoy exclusive national and local experiences and events.
Costs for a Cornerstone Fund start at 44 bps and scale down, making it best suited for Funds with balances of about $2.5 million or more. For lower balances, a minimum charge of $950 per month will apply, and NCF flexibly allows for separately managed accounts (+5 bps). Through your support, together we’re powering NCF’s mission to further the mobilization of resources as we inspire biblical generosity.