8th annual Plan to Give Conference
Wednesday, November 4th
7:30 am – 11:45 am
Armature Works, Tampa
It is that time of year for our Plan to Give Conference! The Plan to Give Conference is NCF Tampa Bay’s premier annual event designed to educate and inspire attorneys, CPA’s, financial professionals, and their clients around giving. Breakfast will be available.
Advisors, CPAs, and attorneys are equipped to advise their clients on a financial strategy, but what about a giving strategy? The Plan to Give Conference offers up to three hours of continuing education credits in advanced charitable giving techniques to help engage your clients in philanthropy. By helping them create a Giving Strategy, we add value and assist them in combining the joy of giving with wise stewardship of their resources.
By attending this year’s Plan to Give Conference you will walk away with:
- Wisdom from nationally renowned speakers
- Expanded knowledge and understanding of innovative charitable-planning techniques
- Benefits of making philanthropy a part of your financial strategy
- Understanding of how and when to take advantage of NCF’s resources and expertise
- Connections with other like-minded professionals
- Up to three hours CE credits
For more information and registration visit our website : https://www.plantogiveconference.com/