About NCF West Michigan
Why are you here?
Chances are you’re here because you are generous. You want to wisely steward all God has given you, but if you don’t have a strategy for your giving, you might be wondering:
- How do I make the most of what I’ve been given?
- Where is God calling me to give and why?
- Could I experience greater tax savings?
- Do the charities I support really align with biblical values?
- What will I pass on to future generations?
These are important questions. Left unanswered, they can steal the joy from your giving.
Who are we?
At NCF West Michigan, we understand your desire to be a wise steward of all you have to give. You should be able to experience the full joy and adventure of generosity without feeling like you’re missing opportunities. Our goal is to help you create a giving strategy that accomplishes your goals so that you can become more faithful, generous, and fully alive.
Over the past 20 years, NCF West Michigan provided 1,100 families across West Michigan creative, tax-efficient solutions to mobilize over $670 million to support the causes they love.
- Our mission is to mobilize resources and inspire biblical generosity
- Our vision is to see every person reached and restored through the love of Christ
“NCF West Michigan has beeen so helpful in transitioning my business and setting up a donor advised fund. So much can be done to put money into ministry instead of taxes.”
– GERARD W.
How can we help?
When you invite us to be a part of your giving story, you will discover:
- Missed opportunities
- Unanswered questions
- Wasted time
- Solutions to maximize your giving
- Biblical resources
- Impact for your favorite causes
- Glory to God
How to get started
Your story is unique, so your giving journey is also going to be unique. Strategies range widely, but it all starts with a conversation. Connect with our team today identify the best path for your giving goals:
We look forward to meeting you!