2021 Events and Books for the Milwaukee Community
- January 26: Virtual Symposium – An Update on the “State of Milwaukee” during the Covid-19 Pandemic
September 23: FUEL – Faith Uniting and Equipping Leaders at Brookfield Conference Center. An event for Christian business executives/leaders in the marketplace. Learn how to guide your organization with humility to lead beyond the crisis with your hands, head and heart.
Below is a list of events for the Christian community that were scheduled in 2020 (but many postponed) due to the Covid-19 pandemic. We are keeping this list active and will update it with 2021 events as they become available.
- January 20: MLK Celebration at Eastbrook Church, sponsored by Milwaukee Declaration
- January 28: “State of Milwaukee” Symposium on The Story of the Church in Milwaukee: Shaping a 20/20 Vision
- February 1: No Regrets Men’s Conference at Elmbrook Church in Brookfield
- February 8: World Changers 2020, a unifying/evangelistic and informative day for junior & senior college students
- February 25: Pastor Workshop: Ten Strategies for Building a Generous Church Culture at Italian Community Center
- May 7: National Day of Prayer & Governor’s Prayer Breakfast at Italian Conference Center (postponed to 2021)
- June-August: Hygiene Drive in collaboration with BASICS in Milwaukee (see below)
- June 6: 48 Hour Prayer at State Fair Park with The Captive Project
- June 5-7: Women in Worship by Melva Henderson Ministries at (virtual)
- August 6-7: Global Leadership Summit (telecast globally) and hosted at Brookfield Conference Center
- September 16-17: Social Development Commission Summit on Poverty (postponed to 2021)
Email Angela Smith to inquire about adding your non-denominational and unity/prayer/evangelistic focused events to this list (no fundraisers).
Email DonnaLee Hayes to purchase a book ($10.50/in-person pick up or $13.50/shipped | cash or check).
The Christian Church has always had a significant presence in Milwaukee. Four Christian denominations were present in Milwaukee before Wisconsin was formed as a Territory in 1836. The Church strives for clarity – for 20/20 vision for the future. Our hope for this book is to “Celebrate the Church” and “Accelerate the Gospel” in Milwaukee.