Plan to Give 2020 Advisor Webinar Series
Don’t miss out on this three part online series!
Professional Advisors understand the importance of helping individuals and families make informed decisions about managing their wealth and leaving a legacy for generations to come.
Join us for a 3 part online series where you will gain valuable insights around charitable giving strategies from experts including NCF Gift Planning Attorneys. Network with like-minded Christian professionals and help us expand the generosity movement in the Rocky Mountain region.
Session 2: Legacy By Design: Charitable Overlays for Advanced Estate Planning Strategies
Learn to leverage traditional wealth transfer plans with advanced charitable strategies.
For many of our clients, the ultimate “win” for effective estate planning is to achieve tax-efficient wealth transfer aimed at accomplishing their personal and philanthropic impact goals. By integrating strategic philanthropic granting structures into traditional family wealth transfer planning, your clients can effectively convert tax dollars into funding dollars for their charitable family legacies.
This session discusses ways to leverage charitable tools to enhance traditional advanced strategies such as Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, and Installment Sales to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts.
Webinar Date July 28, 2020
11:00am – 12:30pm MT
Attendees will learn:
This session discusses ways to enhance traditional advanced family wealth transfer strategies such as Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts, Family Limited Partnerships, and Installment Sales to Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts by leveraging charitable planning to help clients transfer wealth to future generations while converting tax dollars into fuel for their charitable legacy.
Bullet points –
- Enhance your traditional approaches to family wealth transfer
- Leverage the family’s charitable goals
- Help create a family legacy of giving
CFP, CPE and CLE-CO = 1 credit
Contact Karen Outlaw for enquiries @ email@example.com
Session 1: Charitable Planning with Business Interests in an Uncertain Economy
Non-liquid assets, including private closely-held businesses, are often overlooked as a source of charitable giving.
This seminar will examine the technical considerations, the tax and legal aspects, as well as the opportunities that arise when business interests and other non-liquid assets are used to fund charitable gifts.
Attendees will learn:
- How to capture multiple tax savings when gifting business interests to charity including S-Corps, C-Corps, LLCs and partnerships.
- Strategies for maximizing charitable giving as part of a larger business succession plan, while minimizing transaction challenges such as UBTI, excess business holdings, and controlling vs. non-controlling interests.
- The difference between using a Private Foundation and Donor-Advised Fund for (family or corporate) grantmaking and philanthropy.
- How gifting income-generating assets or business interests can be used to fund charitable endeavors optimizing charitable goals, business goals, and transition planning even long before a sale is contemplated.
CFP and CPE continuing education credit available for this free online course.
This live webinar was delivered on May 19th, 2020.
In case you missed it, you can view the recording below. Use password #Generosity!