Welcome to the NCF Michigan Giver Community!
You’ve invited us to be a part of your giving story, and we’re grateful for the trust you’ve placed in us.
Meet our President:
Meet our team:
Here’s what you can expect as a member of our giver community:
- A live team of local staff support – We will answer your call!
- A team of giving advocates – We will proactively identify ways to maximize your giving.
- A commitment to biblical values – We are a partner guided by biblical values who you can trust.
- Discretion and privacy – We will never publish or share your information.
We offer support in two areas so you can meet your giving goals:
1 – Mobilizing Resources – Simplify and maximize your giving
- Giving Fund – Login now
- Make tax-deductible gifts to your fund, invest your balance for growth, and recommend grants to charities.
- Non-Cash Giving
- Maximize your giving through real estate, securities and business interest, and more!
- Other Strategic Giving Solutions
- Contact us to customize your giving strategy through long-term giving plans, estate or multi-generational giving, international granting, and more!
2 – Inspiring Biblical Generosity – Purse God’s story for your generosity
At NCF, we believe giving is about more than transactions. It’s a lifelong adventure that shapes our hearts and teaches us about who God is, and can have a transformational effect on your life. Here are some steps you can take along your journey:
- Build your own customized Giving Strategy – contact us to begin
- Read Saturday 7, our weekly email newsletter with stories and inspiration on living a biblically-generous life
- Explore our Generosity Library, a curated collection of resources to encourage your journey in biblical generosity
- Attend a Journey of Generosity retreat
- Attend local giver community events (invitations sent via email throughout the year – stay tuned!)
We look forward to serving you as you seek to be more faithful, generous, and fully alive.
Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm