How should entrepreneurs design for a different future? What does it look like to build trust and follow through with a long-term vision? Dave Blanchard, co-founder and CEO of Praxis, dives into questions that emerge from his company’s recent articles – Leading Beyond the Blizzard: Why every organization is now a startup and Strategies for Winter: Redemptive leadership in survival times.
Inside this episode:
- What is “Redemptive entrepreneurship,” and what does it mean to build trust?
- How might Eugene Peterson’s words, “A long obedience in the same direction” apply to your mission/vision?
- How can businesses be built with a long-term horizon?
- How can leaders prototype in sprints for varying future scenarios?
- Leading Beyond the Blizzard: Why Every Organization is Now a Start Up
- Strategies for Winter: Redemptive Leadership in Survival Times
Key topics: Entrepreneurship, leadership, COVID-19, Start ups, Business owners