Giving without borders
Opportunities to fund charities based outside the U.S. are numerous, but so are the complexities involved. Often, the process involves high costs and governmental and banking compliance that require recipients to be thoroughly researched to ensure a legitimate structure and charitable purpose. To help you give safely, easily, and efficiently to international charities, NCF has chosen to work with the TrustBridge Global Foundation. Contact the TrustBridge team today to explore personalized options.
Charity submits a one-time application
NCF connects you with a team member at TrustBridge who guides you and the overseas charity through an application process.
You recommend a grant from your fund
Once the charity is approved, you recommend a grant to TrustBridge from your Giving Fund at NCF.
We send funds to the charity
Working with TrustBridge, we send funds to the charity, who can easily raise donations from all over the world, now that they’ve gone through the approval process.
Can you imagine if your favorite overseas charities had all the resources they need for their important work? NCF and TrustBridge Global have teamed up to help make this a reality, with remarkably low costs for you and the charities you support.
(CHF is the abbreviation for the Swiss franc.)
CHF 150 (~$150)
(CHF 300 (~$300) minimum)
Leveraged global impact
Together, NCF and TrustBridge are building a global charitable platform so more resources flow to the areas of the world that need it most. And once a charity is approved to received funding, anyone anywhere in the world can support them too.
We handle all the due diligence and administrative burdens.
We ensure the charity is legitimate and able to received charitable dollars.
The approval process can take place in just days.
Once the charity is approved, anyone in the world can support their work.
NCF and TrustBridge offer one of the lowest-cost solutions in the world.
International grants in action
When Beth Cayce (pictured left, in the pink shirt) and Sally Gresham started a ministry to train pastors in Kenya, they didn’t expect so many complexities with international granting. It quickly became evident that they would need a reliable solution for sending money overseas. Then, they talked with NCF. “We met with numerous organizations, but NCF had the lowest fee and the highest level of service,” Beth says. “They removed the roadblocks to direct international grantmaking, so we’ve been able to fund training for pastors that have reached over a million Kenyans for Christ.”
NCF and TrustBridge: What to expect
NCF is the primary USA member of the TrustBridge Global Foundation, a Swiss charity focused on international grantmaking and building a growing network of partner affiliates that allow donors around the world to fund the charities of their choice. Together, we make the process of supporting your favorite global charities simple.
- NCF connects you with one of our team members at TrustBridge, who guides you and your chosen overseas charity through an application process.
- The charity sends a completed application to TrustBridge along with a CHF 150 assessment (CHF is the abbreviation for the Swiss franc, which here equals approximately $150.) You can pay this from your Giving Fund at NCF, if desired.
- Our team at TrustBridge helps the charity complete all necessary documentation and approves the charity.
- You recommend a grant from your Giving Fund to TrustBridge Global, noting the charity name in the grant notes area.
- The grant is sent to the charity, and a 1% assessment applies, subject to a minimum of CHF 300 per grant (CHF is the abbreviation for the Swiss franc, which here equals approximately $300). Typically, a wire fee of CHF 25 (approximately $25) applies as well.