Odds are, if you’re reading this, you have your own Giving Fund at the National Christian Foundation.
If you’re unfamiliar with them, Giving Funds are easy-to-create, low-cost, flexible personal accounts for charitable giving that are a popular alternative to creating a private foundation. Also known as a donor-advised fund, they’re the fastest growing charitable vehicle in America today.
But, even if you’re an NCF Fundholder, you may have friends, family, and colleagues who have never heard how Giving Funds can simplify their giving and help multiply their impact.
Many who give through NCF feel the call to be advocates for generosity. So, to equip our advocates, we created this list of 10 questions to help your friends see why a Giving Fund might help them find more joy in giving too.
10 questions to ask friends, family, and colleagues
- Are you writing lots of checks to charities, and tracking too many receipts?
- Do you want to be sure you’re giving in the most tax-wise ways?
- Would you like to give more strategically, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Wouldn’t it be great if the money you set aside for giving could grow while you planned which charities to support?
- Do you wonder if your giving is really aligned with your passions and values?
- Do you long to be part of something bigger with your giving … a community of generous people?
- Would it be fun to give in the moment, anywhere, right from your phone, if the opportunity arose?
- Would you like to simplify the record-keeping of your charitable contributions, especially at the end of the year?
- Is it possible that giving together could strengthen your family?
- Do you wish giving was more fun?
If your friends, family, or colleagues answered “yes” to a number of these questions, a Giving Fund might be a good solution for them.
Your friends can learn more about a Giving Fund in the video below, or open one today in just minutes.