A Giving Fund at NCF is a donor-advised fund (DAF), the fastest growing charitable vehicle in America today. If you already have one, you know it’s a low-cost, flexible, and personal account for charitable giving.
You may also know that a Giving Fund is a great alternative to creating a private foundation. But do your friends and family know how why they might need one too?
We created this list of 10 questions to help our advocates spread the message of generosity during the holiday season and to help others see why a Giving Fund might help them find more joy in giving too.
10 questions to ask friends, family, and colleagues (or even yourself)
- Would it be fun to give in the moment, anywhere, right from your phone, if the opportunity arose?
- Do you wish you could give more – leveraging your assets for generosity, and not just cash?
- Would you like to simplify the record-keeping of your charitable contributions, especially at the end of the year?
- Are you writing lots of checks to charities and tracking too many receipts?
- Do you wonder if your giving is really aligned with your passions and values?
- Would you like to give more strategically, but you’re not sure where to start?
- Would you be glad if the money you set aside for giving could grow while you planned which charities to support?
- Do you long to be part of something bigger with your giving … a community of generous people?
- Would you like to strengthen family relationships by giving together?
- Do you wish giving was more fun?
If you or your friends, family, or colleagues answered “yes” to a number of these questions, a Giving Fund might be a good solution for them.
Learn more about a Giving Fund in the video below, or open one today in just minutes.