Listen to learn how a coalition of church leaders, ministries, and individuals came together to make it easier for churches to help each other in crisis.
Inside this episode:
- Whether we’ve thought about it or not, it is true that churches are on the frontlines of every crisis that touches their members and their communities.
- Why was a pastor of a 200-member church among the first to give – instead of receive – a grant through this effort?
- Pray for our brothers and sisters in urban areas who are losing a disproportionate number of members to the coronavirus.
- 2 Corinthians 8-9 (and learn about the Macedonians)
- Best practices for givers and receivers of these church grants
Key topics: Urban churches, church giving, brotherly love