How is the church in Italy preparing for a new renaissance of faith? Italy For Christ co-founders, Guy and Sondra Sottile, describe what it’s like to serve and minister in one of the hardest hit regions of the outbreak.
Inside this episode:
- When the church is spread out, it always grows
- The real meaning of compassion is to enter into the skin of another
- Now more than ever, Christians in Italy have the opportunity to show grace and love
- The Samaritan’s Purse Hospital in Lombardy was organized quickly with the cooperation of the Italian government and local Catholic Cardinal
- How Chinese churches in Italy are blessing their Italian brothers and sisters
Key topics: Local church, Samaritan’s Purse, Italy